In My Mailbox #5: I AM FOREVER Prize Pack


Welcome to In My Mailbox (IMM)IMM is a weekly meme created by Kristi @ The Story Siren which features books bought/received in the mail, borrowed from the library as well as other awesome book-related goodies in your mailbox.


As some of my awesome readers may know, I've been away for the past two weeks and haven't been blogging much. I just got back from a school trip to Cambodia this Sunday!

On my second day there, my dad sent me a photo of a parcel I'd been awaiting and I knew right away that it was my I AM FOREVER prize pack from author Wynne Channing. I'd been absolutely thrilled when Wynne notified me of my prize because I'm a big fan of WHAT KILLS ME (book 1 of the series), and I've got I AM FOREVER (the sequel) on my Kindle already.



(The Instagram photo Wynne posted. I was so excited when I saw it.)

Anyway, here are my pictures!

I just LOVE Wynne's handwriting!

Here's how the notebook looks like when opened.


Green!

Also, the latest addition to my Kindle is The Aqua Secret (The Aqua Saga, #1) by L.L. Hunter.



I got it for 99¢ on Amazon US because Michelle from The Passionate Bookworms posted about it on Facebook yesterday and holy carp, the cover looked so breathtaking I just had to buy it. It's not a mermaid novel, but it's definitely got water in it! It's got 4 or 5-star reviews on Goodreads so far, so The Aqua Secret looks to be a great read.

On a completely random note (and because I'm totally starting to become a font nerd), I've noticed that the font on the The Aqua Secret cover is Yana Regular Swash, the same font used for The Selection series by Kiera Cass ;)

Well, that's all I've got in my mailbox this week! What have you got in yours? Leave a comment with a link to your post and I'll drop by!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour ton commentaire! If you have asked a question, do check back for a reply - I'll try my best to answer.

 

Instagram

Grab My Button

Mermaid With A Book